How Long Are You Going To Put Up With That Slow Computer Network That Is Always Hanging Up, Crashing, Or Giving You Problems Before You Do Something About It?
Did you know that 97% of the day to day problems you experience with your computer network can be fixed easily and inexpensively? Yet most business owners put up with computer problems and frustrations simply because they don’t know how to fix them, or because they think it will require a very expensive upgrade.
Our Network Health Check will
show you how to make those computers
behave without spending a fortune.
- Scan for vulnerabilities that could allow spyware, viruses, and other security threats to lurk in the background and slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even lose access your confidential information.
- Validate your backups are working and confirm its supports your current disaster recovery plan goals, ensuring you will to be back up and running as expected in the event of a major network failure or disaster.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Inspect your network for most common items that could be secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Look for ways we can provide a quick network “tune up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Expertise?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
And since most people have been burned before with less-than-competent IT professionals, we want to take the risk away from working with us.